Position City Start Contract
Full-time employee Vienna 01-10-2021 Permanent
IB Lab is a Vienna-based internationally expanding digital health start-up. We are a world leader in the field of AI-supported analysis of image data in orthopedics and MSK radiology. Our products comply with the medical device standards CE / FDA and are offered as both on-premise and cloud-based teleradiology solutions. Our vision is to use AI solutions to reduce diagnostic errors and improve patient care. In addition, Forbes placed us among the top 15 AI-Startups in the DACH region (05/19). We offer an attractive workplace in an agile, fast-growing company and an open communication and corporate culture.
You will be supporting AI/ML engineers with data generation and processing tasks to bring medical products to market that significantly improve patient outcomes.
- Read and comprehend complex annotation requirements provided by AI/ML Engineers.
- Formulate, communicate and explain annotation requirements to third-party service providers and in house labeling assistants.
- Annotate data according to specifications and review/correct existing annotations.
- Perform image and annotation data maintenance.
- Help maintain the IT infrastructure used during the labeling and data handling process.
- Analyse large, complex datasets to extract insights and decide on the appropriate data processing technique.
- Completed education preferably in the areas of computer science/IT (HTL, FH, apprenticeship).
- Proficient in English to a working level.
- Knowledge of Python and corresponding data science libraries (pandas, numpy, scikit, …).
- Knowledge of SQL / MongoDB preferable.
- Mission-driven and passionate about improving healthcare outcomes.
- Self-motivated, ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes.
- Rudimentary knowledge of anatomy and medical terms is a big plus.
What we offer
- Exciting and open work environment in an internationally growing Health-AI start-up.
- Full-time or part-time employment at our Vienna HQ.
- Challenging assignments with ownership tasks.
- Salary, starting from 3,000€ monthly, 38.5h / week, depending on your qualifications and experience.
- Free Snacks
- Flexible Working Hours
- In-House Trainings
- Company Events
- Referral Program
- Free Drinks
Send your CV, and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company is located close to the U4-station Unter-St.-Veit: Zehetnergasse 6/2/2, 1140 Vienna, Austria