Google Cloud Data Engineer
The Google Cloud Data Engineer is a hands-on role, responsible for performance, availability and scalability of the public cloud environment. You will collaborate with other Architects and Engineers to enable enterprise applications to meet the organizations business goals.Role and Responsibilities:
Candidate Profile:Required Qualifications:
- Work closely with application development and data engineers on day-to-day tasks.
- Participate in project planning and implementation
- Coordinate with Data Scientists, Product Managers and business leaders to understand data needs and deliver on those needs
- Define technical roadmap and drive key technology decisions with senior technology stakeholders
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for efficient software development processes
- Help achieve milestones as per sprint plan
- Prioritize to manage ad-hoc requests in parallel with ongoing sprints
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in building Data pipeline (ETL/ELT) in a cloud platform
- GCP knowledge strongly preferred - other cloud experience such as AWS. AZURE is ok
- 5+ years of hands-on experience of building and operationalizing data processing systems
- Strong Python scripting experience is very important requirement
- 2+ years’ experience in NoSQL databases and close familiarity with technologies/languages such as Python/R, Scala, Java, Hive, Spark, Kafka
- 2+ years’ experience working with data platforms (Data warehouse, Data Lake, ODS)
- 2+ years’ experience working with tools to automate CI/CD pipelines (e.g., Jenkins, GIT, Control-M)
What we offer:
- GCP (google cloud platform) experience
- 3+ years of experience working on healthcare / clinical data
- Data analysis / Data mapping skills
- Cloud Data flow/Data proc/Function
- Whistle map SDK
- Google Health care API/ FHIR store
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior-level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.