- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders in coordination of data collections using primary & secondary research to create quarterly syndicated reports
- Participate in the quarter-end processes for the preparation of quarterly syndicated data deliverables, including data preparation, quality control, and data delivery
- Contribute analytical writing to annual reports, including running data reports, interpreting results, and performing spreadsheet analyses
- Assists team with questions relating to research data, including interpretation of variables, methodology, caveats to data results, and information usage recommendations
- Assist in the delivery of information services, validation of data deliverables, and ensuring that deliverables meet customer specifications including timeliness and quality
- Utilize IQVIA data assets to perform data analysis to develop specific data views to business questions
- Demonstrates problem solving, analytical, business acumen, time management, organization, and attention to detail skills
- Supports special projects related to national level syndicated databases
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with 0-2 years of experience (open to recent graduates)
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or pharmaceutical information is a plus
- Knowledge and use with MS Office products (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Strong presentation skills
- Working knowledge of SMART MVP and Micro-Strategy is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) with various levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize tasks and manage deadlines
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.