At OneSpan, you'll be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what's possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters.
We are currently looking for a temporary "CPM Analyst", working remotely. As "CPM Analyst", you will be a member of Onespan's FP&A team and support OneSpan's Corporate Performance Management ("CPM") tools used to gain insights that enable superior business decisions through providing data, reports, dashboards, ad hoc analyses, and more. You will work in a truly global context with business stakeholders and colleagues in different locations worldwide.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become an Anaplan Model Builder through training and various projects
- Work closely with Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team to provide business insight and finance operational support.
- Creating new data integrations to automate previously manual tasks
- Creating reports, dashboards, and visualizations using tools such as Anaplan, Workday, and Tableau
- Ensuring data quality as it relates to reporting and key metrics
- Evaluate current systems and processes and recommend enhance to systems tools
- Executing database queries and creating data sources when needed
- Taking full ownership of assigned projects
- Acting as an expert user of the reporting and dashboard tools to maximize insight into the data, improve visualization and highlight key factors, uncover underlying problems and detect anomalies and inconsistencies
- You are working towards or have obtained a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g. Data Analytics Business, Finance, Computer Science)
- Technical requirements:
- Proficient in SQL, data analysis, advanced excel and report development
- Experience with Anaplan or Tableau or other similar tools a plus
- You are a strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to understand future data needs and create a vision for how to meet those needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate complex technical issues to both technical and business users in a clear and concise manner
- You have a hands-on mentality, are able to work independently and thrive in an international, dynamic and ever-growing environment