Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising scale-up that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 7 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Beijing, Seoul, and Tokyo. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 3.3 million users per second across 1 million apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. We love data, designing for the user, and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
The analytics and insights team’s mission is to support the data analysis and insights backbone of the company to ensure a strong and scalable operation. It forms an integral part of the wider product structure, so as to ensure a strong product mindset when approaching Remerge’s internal analytical needs. We are focused on finding the most adapted solutions to the most important problems, rather than simply responding to ad hoc requests for data.
As an analyst within this team, you will:
- Analyze large datasets to identify trends and opportunities
- Prepare visualizations that effectively communicate insights to stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to gather data and metrics requirements, defining and understanding the most important problems
- Depending on the problem, solve them either as an individual contributor applying analytical and technical skills or acting as a product manager in small mini-teams when working on larger-scale projects
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis, always insisting on the highest standards
- Always keep the end user in mind, focusing on delivering actionable and readable metrics to our stakeholders and customers
Skills and Experience
- Experience using SQL, ETL, and databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
- Some experience with R or Python
- Experience with data visualization using Tableau, Quicksight, or similar tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3 or more years of experience working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product analyst, data analyst, or data scientist
- 2 years of ad tech experience, specifically with performance marketing products and RTB
- Curiosity about product development is a plus
Your benefits at Remerge
- Unlimited vacation days - for real. We give you the freedom to figure out the most productive work-life balance for you
- Personal learning budget and conference attendance scholarship
- A truly modern place to work: work from home, from our brand new office in Berlin, or remotely - your work environment is yours to design.
- Generous remuneration package including virtual shares, a dedicated education budget
- End-of-the-year team bonus determined by company performance
- STA program: travel to our offices around the globe for a short-term assignment for up to a month every two years
- Comfortable work setup - laptop, phone, screen(s), standing desk, etc. A budget to upgrade your work-from-home essentials
- Wellness benefits such as sports memberships and internet reimbursements
- Company events include breakfast twice a week, welcome lunch, milestone celebrations, company-wide offsites, and parties.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace: all applicants are considered for positions without regard for race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We're looking forward to your application