CIB Research/Data Analyst - Analyst
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic individual with strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability to assist with development of Research Data Platform . A successful candidate will be highly organized, proactive and flexible; possess keen attention to detail, have strong communication skills and an acute sense of urgency.
- Partner with Research Analysts, Data Analysts and Technology team to build an industry leading Data Platform for Global Research in CIB for the use of research analysts as well as internal and external clients
- Work with Research Analysts to understand their data needs, explore public, 3rd party and alternative datasets and translate into data/information solutions and data products
- Create, productionize and store enhanced and original data sets; improve data analysis and discovery tools
- Contribute to the development of Analyst Workspace with integrated data and analytical tools
- Coordinate product development in partnership with Data Science & Analytics and CIB Technology teams
- Provide a strategy and framework for data acquisition, data wrangling, data usage and data management activities
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and develop policies for data access and governance
Essential Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- 1 or more years of experience working with Financial Data in Equities or Fixed Income
- Experience with multiple Data/Technology platforms
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a finance-related or technical field (e.g. Economics, Finance, Engineering, Operations Research, other Data Science/Analytics fields)
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, with a highly disciplined approach to process and controls
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans