Global Savings Group is a tech-driven rewards company empowering millions of people to make better purchase decisions when they shop online.
GSG values a culture of belonging, where you can join a talented team of 500 people from more than 50 countries in 10 office locations. With us, you will reach millions of customers worldwide, connecting them directly to the brands they love.
You will become a part of the agile, fast-growing team of experts, including tech enthusiasts, online marketers, key account managers, and editors. You will have the opportunity to work on projects with an international footprint where we value your input and allow you to become a driver of change.
As a part of our family in Munich, you can look forward to...
- Becoming a part of the Global Savings Group international network
- A culture that supports your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives and methodologies
- Having flexible working hours with the possibility of remote working
- Working in a cloud based company
Want to be a part of an organization where 45+ nationalities work together in a fast growing market?
We are currently looking for an Lead Data Analyst (m/f/d) to join our central Business Intelligence Team in our office in Munich, who is passionate data. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Coach and develop the team of data analysts assigned to various domains across the organization
- Work closely with the management, business leaders, product owners to define and design right performance metrics for business and co-owning them
- Develop appropriate methodologies as well as supervise the data analysts assigned to different business units or departments
- Discover and define business benefits and KPIs, and contribute in the solution delivery
- Ensure Data quality in close cooperation with Data Engineering
- Work in close cooperation with the Big Data Architect defining the structure of our data to support current and future needs across the organization
- Become an ambassador for the data we have and drive liberation of data
We are a match if you have...
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience as an Analyst as well as a minimum of 1 year experience leading a team
- Multiple years Hands-on experience with BI tools (Tableau, Power BI, MetaBase, Qlikview, Datastudio, etc.)
- Hands on experience with python and SQL
- A degree or relevant experience in an analytical or technical field, such as statistics, data science, or business analytics
- Excellent working knowledge of analytical techniques, big data, and experience in broad and complex analytical solutions
- Entrepreneurial, data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgement through analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to solve problems logically and strategically
- Solid understanding in statistical modelling and experience with machine learning / data mining tools.
- Good English level, any other language is a plus
Are you up for it?
Send us your CV in English.
Any questions? Get in touch with Viktoria today.
At Global Savings Group, we want to ensure that all employees can thrive in an inclusive environment. Our employment opportunities are open to every gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, ability, place of origin, or socioeconomic status. We remain committed to a culture of diversity, equity and belonging, where all employees are welcomed, respected, connected, and engaged.