As a Product Analyst, you will be responsible for defining key metrics to evaluate the success of current projects and new features; Build dashboards to track the progress of feature rollouts and the long-term success of product initiatives. A successful candidate will be passionate about data and highly analytical.
Key responsibilities include:
Build dashboards to track the progress of feature rollouts and the long-term success of products
- Answer ad hoc questions through a combination of SQL and data visualization tools
- Work with IT infrastructure and Engineering teams to understand underlying data architecture and improve the existing data pipelines
- Refine ambiguous questions and generate new hypotheses about product usage through a deep understanding of the data, our customers, and business
- Work with other product managers to define data improvement opportunities
Skills, Experience, Requirements:
- At least 2 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven track record of analyzing data and using analysis to drive key insights and recommendations
- Strong SQL skills - understand schemas, data infrastructure and write complex queries
- Strong data visualization skills. Experience with Tableau preferred, not required.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture and systems – AWS, Google Cloud Platform
Compensation: $50,000.00/Yr. - $80,000.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.