Data Engineer - Must be in LA!
If you are a Midlevel or Senior Data Engineer that is able to commute 3 times a week to Century City, please read on!
We are a technology consulting firm that works with some of the biggest TV and Entertainment names in the industry! We provide a multitude of different development services while also offering our own geo-location platform that helps companies better interact with shoppers. Because of all of the new business being brought in, we're looking to expand our permanent team!
As we continue to grow we want to bring on a Senior or Midlevel Data Engineer who can work onsite 3 times a week in Century City! Our Tech Stack includes Spark, Hadoop, Python, AWS, and redshift.
What You Will Be Doing
- Client interfacing 3 times a week
- Designing, training and delivering Machine Learning solutions to thousands of datasets
- Formulate learning algorithms and implement new ones
- Deliver ML solutions to IoT problems
- Work in a collaborative work environment with the smartest in the industry!
What You Need for this Position
- Mid-Level or Senior Data Engineer
- Ability to work onsite 3 times per week
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Bonus opportunities!
So, if you are a Data Engineer - Must be in LA! with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.