ResearchMaster is a Database Consultants Australia (DCA) company. DCA are leaders in developing innovative data solutions for businesses, governments and higher education institutions. Our suite of products streamlines and manages all aspects of the research lifecycle across your organisation to give you the freedom to focus on research development.
We offer a complete product suite that manages all aspects of the university research lifecycle, including pre & post award grants, research outputs, ethics and postgraduate students. The ultimate combination of our products comes together in our market-leading ResearchMaster Enterprise (RME) solution. This powerful research management solution seamlessly collects, manages and reports on the full lifecycle of research activities across your organisation.
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to provide support to our clients based in Australia and New Zealand.
The role of Data Analyst is to provide technical expertise around data management, data analysis and reporting as part of the comprehensive delivery of the RME solution.
As someone who thrives on working with data, you will be responsible for:
- Providing support to clients undertaking complex data management activities
- Designing, developing and maintaining RME system reports and providing advice to clients and team members on their use
- Maintaining and building specialist technical knowledge of the entire RME solution
- Participating in the running of client focused events, including conferences, user forums, webinars, etc.
Key AttributesTo be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrable, solid SQL - script writing and stored procedure capabilities
- Previous report writing experience
- Understanding and exposure to database schema design
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with all levels of the organisation, including external clients
- Strong interpersonal and skills
- Experience working in fast-paced and demanding environments
- Excellent problem solving and time-management skills
- Ability to streamline and propose new processes or process improvements
Candidates who have previous experience with large software implementation projects and experience in the education sector will be highly regarded.If you are successful in this role, you will enjoy:
- Stability to develop your career as a result of long standing contracts
- A range of benefits as part of our Employee Benefit Program.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer and will be based on the successful candidates experience, skills and knowledge.
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa with full working rights. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
To find out more about this exciting career opportunity, contact Aaron Hawke on (03) 8317 8120.
Click the ‘Apply' button to submit your application including a cover letter quoting Job Reference: DCA/1522594 and take the first step towards joining a reputable and innovative organisation!
Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
DCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to supporting a working environment of mutual respect, teamwork and trust and a workplace that attracts, develops and retains highly skilled people.