PSD develops meaningful, data-rich business intelligence and insight for public sector organizations. Our technical and consulting capabilities in infrastructure and capital asset management, long-term financial planning and policy research enable not only the design of rational and flexible organizational strategies but also their execution and ongoing assessment.
PSD's service areas are configured to meet the three essential needs for governments: policy research and analysis, high-performance technology, and credible data. Through our infrastructure consulting and advisory practice, we work with decision-makers to refine organizational systems, programs and processes for better corporate outcomes.
Currently, we are in the process of expanding our team and are searching for a Data Analyst to join our Implementation team.
The successful candidate will implement client data to PSD's various software modules in a timely and accurate manner by analyzing, formatting and uploading data. A background in accounting is beneficial with experience in amortization, customer service and data analysis.
Duties will also include:
- Collecting, integrating and manipulating client supplied accounting and infrastructure data in Excel and our proprietary software program
- Advising clients on industry best practices related to municipal asset management
- Setting expectations with clients throughout the data implementation process
- Providing support and training to clients
- Managing multiple implementation projects simultaneously; prioritizing effectively to ensure on-time and accurate implementation
- Providing outstanding customer service to PSD clients
- Post-secondary education in business, accounting or math preferred
- Previous experience analyzing data, preference given to those with financial data analysis experience
- Analytical skills backed by high proficiency dealing with data - including Microsoft Excel, Access, etc.
- Strong organizational skills, comfortable with multi-tasking and project management abilities
- Previous experience working with PowerBI is an asset
- Previous experience working in a customer-facing position
Why Work at PSD?
We are a globally oriented company with a passion for our local community. We value creativity, collaboration and critical thinking. Your personal growth is important to us, and we will encourage you to pursue the things you care about. We are growing quickly, so there are plenty of opportunities to learn and grow! Competitive compensation, RRSP matching and health benefits are parts of the full compensation package. Apply today and join our growing team!
PSD is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this when you apply and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.