This position is within Data Services Team, responsible for data engineering processes supporting Analytics and Reporting solution for LBrands. This individual will be part of a team to design and build data pipelines into our data platforms that meets business requirements and SLA. This individual will also be help execute strategic roadmap to a cloud data platform.
- Support Data Engineering team in designing and building effective and efficient data pipelines for ingestion for analytics and reporting.
- Identify opportunities and build solutions to optimize data processing, improve data quality and reduce failures.
- Support operational reporting to Leadership Team
- 2 - 5 years of experience progressively in the following areas of Data Engineering:
- Designing, building pipelines and supporting data platform across Datawarehouse such Teradata or Big Data platforms Hadoop(Mapr, Cloudera) or Cloud Data Platform like Snowflake, BigQuery
- Scripting experience using Python or R or Perl
- Supporting software on Linux Platform
- Utilizing CI/CD Platform.
- Reporting Tools like MicroStrategy, Tableau, Power BI
- ETL Tool Experience with tools like Talend, IBM Datastage, Informatic, Abinito
- Experience working with messaging systems like Kafka, JMS
- Experience working with REST API
- Strong communication skills as this role will need to collaborate with both teams across the organization boundaries and report out progress in terms of key initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in information technology
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.