Interested in working in an innovative, collaborative environment with motivated, social people? At Arc Aspicio, you can join a leading consulting firm that specializes in human capital, management, and strategy professional services to deliver compelling solutions. Consultants join our practice focused on mission-critical projects, and quickly learn to contribute to and grow our company across multiple projects. We invest in hiring, mentoring, and training smart, diverse, and self-driven professionals interested in all aspects of the company and our homeland security and government clients. We are looking for people who are willing to share ideas and work as part of an inclusive, innovative team.
Candidates must have 7+ years of programming experience with demonstrated skills to adapt to and learn different development platforms along with strong troubleshooting, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills.
As a growing firm, Arc Aspicio is looking for entrepreneurial leaders who want to be a part of the future direction of our company and who will inspire their teams to do so, too. Our leaders are the linchpin between our company culture and our innovative project teams. Projects are located in the DC Metro area, and time is spent at client sites and at the Arc Aspicio DC office.
- Review and analyze system software specifications, requirements, and procedures for complex program development and implementation
- Write specifications, end user SOPs, and program documentation, create system flow charts, and provide end user training
- Coordinate the testing of the program’s functions and the implementation of the program from developmental to operational status
- Resolve any questions regarding the program requirements, major component elements, and functionality
- Join our consulting practice to support projects and company growth initiatives, managing multiple workstreams at one time
- Collaborate with our clients to solve tough problems, delivering outstanding client service and achieving mission results
- Apply excellent consulting, business analysis, and communications skills to quickly identify problems, analyze challenges, and recommend solutions to our team and our clients
- Develop consulting skills and help grow the company outside of your project by participating in new business and strategic initiatives
- Contribute to our company culture, which promotes client-focused teamwork, learning, and helping others to grow and develop
- 7+ years of programming experience with demonstrated skills to adapt to and learn different development platforms
- Experience developing strategic programs for clients and performing strategy
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven to be flexible and thrive in a dynamic, ambiguous, and complex work environment and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Outstanding written and oral communication and collaboration skills and strong leadership potential
- Desire to join a consulting firm and learn business concepts; loves to collaborate and reach out to get involved in company events, offerings, and special projects
- Clearance: US Citizenship only (no dual citizenship) / ability to obtain a security clearance
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Information Management, Computer Science, or equivalent degree
- Critical Skills: Entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, excellent problem-solving skills, resilience, flexibility, learning-oriented, excited to engage
Our recruiting process is very competitive. Therefore, we ask that you submit a brief, tailored cover letter to tell us what you are looking for in a company and why you would be a great fit for a consulting firm.
About Arc Aspicio
Arc Aspicio enhances the future of our nation by creating bold ideas and bringing them to life. A consulting and solutions company, Arc Aspicio solves problems by applying our integrated capabilities in strategy, design, data, human capital, behavioral science, and technology. The company passionately pursues our vision to be the hub of creativity where people take action to change the world. Employees collaborate with clients and partners to create solutions using a human-centered approach.
Our goal is to attract people who love to collaborate and work in a team-oriented environment. Our culture empowers our employees to learn, share knowledge, be leaders in everything they do, and develop strong relationships with their clients and colleagues.
Our positions are based in the DC metro area and require employees to live in DC, VA, and MD within commuting distance of our client sites and DC office.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Innovation
Arc Aspicio is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and safe workplace and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As a growing consulting and solutions firm focused on innovation, we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V