Party Reference Data Operations team supports compliance and manages and maintains reference data to ensure that our customers, employees, and lines of business are in adherence with firm standards and required regulations.
Our mission is to improve the quality of reference data used across the organization and provide compliance operational support across the firm's global businesses and functions. We are driving a culture of quality and continuous improvement toward the best outcome for client experience, our colleagues and JPMorgan Chase. We do the right thing, even when it's not the easy thing.
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity, and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at J.P. Morgan Chase.
Data Quality Exception Management team is responsible for managing all data quality exception covering Party CIP attributes, Duplicate Party management and additional support services for internal and external parties of JP Morgan. Key Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Review and investigate the assigned Data Quality Exceptions within SLA as part of Data Remediation process
- Document procedural changes on periodic basis by working with Change Management team
- Partner with multiple teams for resolution of the exceptions in Data Management Tool
- Ensuring all Data Quality functions are performed with the highest standard and in compliance with the internal procedures
- Highlighting any discrepancies in Data Quality process to ensure all exceptions are addressed
- To be proactive in identifying process and knowledge gaps
- Handling and monitoring issue and email queries and escalating issues promptly to the Manager
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues, and having the determination to follow things through
- Daily MIS reporting on the completed task
- Maintain MIS report as required
- Maintain accurate volumes / productivity
- Bachelor's degree and related business experience required
- 5-8 years of experience in financial services or related industries including Reference Data or similar functions
- Knowledge in BI Analytics and visualization tools: Alteryx, Tableau and Collibra
- Ability to work independently and support the function
- Managing effective relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- End to End Reference Data Remediation experience (Good to have)
- Good Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and good Analytical Skills
- Change/Automation mindset
- Flexible to shifts and should be able to deliver as a part of the team
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.