Eyetech Solutions is assisting different well-known companies in finding their new Machine Learning & Cloud Engineer. Are you interested in Data & Analytics, the last Cloud technologies and would like to join a 100% data-driven team? Then this is your chance!
Our Belgium-based clients with a high-tech-driven culture client are looking for an ambitious and energetic colleague to join its corporate department where data is a huge corporate asset. From design to production of data models in a cloud environment.
Machine Learning & Cloud Engineer | your responsibilities:
- You'll have an end-to-end role from design to production.
- You will be in charge of designing and developing Machine Learning Products.
- You will be responsible for controlling the performances of the models' outputs.
- You will collaborate with the other data team members in order to process data solutions.
Machine Learning & Cloud Engineer | your profile:
- You have a Ph.D. or master's degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or similar fields.
- You have at least 2 strong years of experience in a similar role and strong knowledge in cloud technologies (GCP, AWS, or AZURE).
- You speak French or Dutch
Machine Learning & Cloud Engineer | your benefits:
- You will have a market competitive salary of up to 75k depending on your experience a performance bonus on top of it
- In addition to an attractive salary, you will receive a company car, fuel card, medical & group insurance, and meal vouchers, smartphone + subscription, net expenses up to 150€, internet at home & an annual bonus up to 6500€.
- The opportunity to build a career and evolve professionally and personally within a company where data is a huge asset.