Responsibilities:As a data scientist within our team, you will be working with our clients to design, create, evaluate, and maintain solutions using your experience and expertise in data science and machine learning. In your role you will work with various teams to identify, manage, research, develop, and present data analytics projects and solutions for various national security and intelligence missions.Our Program has many concurrent projects that vary from Proof of Concept to rapid protyptying to provide innovative solutions to meet customer challenges.Client Engagement:· Learn about the Noblis business development lifecycle, processes, tools, and account structure· Contribute specialized domain or technical content to proposal sections or client white papers· Build a productive relationship with your client and understand their structure and goalsQualifications:Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM field such as: computer science, statistics, data analytics, computer engineering, mathematics, and physics
- Minimum 2 years hands on experience working with data science methods such as: statistical modeling, information retrieval, graph analysis, data mining, machine learning, and data visualization
- Experience with the following programming languagess: Python, SQL, Bash, Scala, Java
- Familiarity with the Hadoop framework, specifically Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, and Hive
- Ability to work with datasets of many different sizes and formats, including any necessary ETL and data preprocessing
- Machine Learning experience with packages/tools such as: Spark ML, TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, Keras
- Data Visualization & Collaboration with Jupyter Notebooks, Apache Zeplin, Tableau, matplotlib
- Knowledge of Agile practices and ability to work in a cross functional team environment
- Clearance: Active TS/SCI
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to present material to audiences of differing technical aptitude
Overview:Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About UsWhy work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.