- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world.
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning.
- Able to adapt and work fast in producing the output which upgrades the decision making of stakeholders using ML.
- To design and develop Machine Learning systems and schemes.
- To perform statistical analysis and fine-tune models using test results.
- To train and retrain ML systems and models as and when necessary.
- To deploy ML models in production and maintain the cost of cloud infrastructure.
- To develop Machine Learning apps according to client and data scientist requirements.
- To analyze the problem-solving capabilities and use-cases of ML algorithms and rank them by how successful they are in meeting the objective.
o Bachelor’s Degree in any one of CSE, IT, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
o Minimum 3 years of working as a Data Analyst, Machine Learning engineer or Data
- Worked with real time problems, solved them using ML and deep learning models deployed in
real time and should have some awesome projects under his belt to showcase.
- Proficiency in Python and experience with working with Jupyter Framework, Google collab and
cloud hosted notebooks such as AWS sagemaker, DataBricks etc.
- Proficiency in working with libraries Sklearn, Tensorflow, Open CV2, Pyspark, Pandas, Numpy and related libraries.
- Expert in visualising and manipulating complex datasets.
- Proficiency in working with visualisation libraries such as seaborn, plotly, matplotlib etc.
- Proficiency in Linear Algebra, statistics, probability and statistics required for Machine Learning.
- Proficiency in ML Based algorithms for example, Gradient boosting, stacked Machine learning, classification algorithms and deep learning algorithms. Need to have experience in hypertuning various models and comparing the results of algorithm performance.
- Big data Technologies such as Hadoop stack and Spark.
- Basic use of clouds (VM’s example EC2).
- Brownie points for Kubernetes and Task Queues.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.