No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 144021 - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of working in a global organization, continually learning and collaborating, having stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile...every single day.
In today’s dynamic analytical / technological environment, it is an exciting time to be a part of the Analytics team at Colgate. Our highly insight driven and innovative team is dedicated to driving growth for Colgate Palmolive in this ever-changing landscape.
What role will you play as a member of the Colgate’s Information Technology team?
A Candidate will support Colgate Business teams across the globe by providing Data & Analysis support. The role requires a person to have understanding of Internal & external data (Syndicated Market Data, Point of Sales etc.) and ability to develop and support the Analytical / Insights based Service & solutions. It would be great to have the understanding of necessary Data Transformation & Data Visualization Tools and Technologies to drive the service and solutions.
Who are you?
You Are a Functional Expert
- Build & support standard Business evaluation Trackers & Dashboards per agreed to SLAs and respond to ad hoc requests for reporting and first level analysis
- Supports data harmonization process set up and business as usual across all CP countries and categories to ensure standardization across varied data sets
- Data Sanity is essential so validating the trackers and dashboards to ensure that consistency is maintained over different reporting cycles
- Communicate and coordinate with Divisions and subsidiaries as part of investigation and resolution of discrepancies
You connect the dots -
- Work on different datasets & systems (Marketing, Customers, Product masters, Finance, Digital, Point of Sales) and link the business rationales to develop & support Analytical solutions
You are a collaborator -
- You will engage with Business teams in Corporate, Divisions, Hub (Cluster of Countries) and countries to understand business requirements and collaborate on solutions
- Work with Internal Analytics teams & Information technology teams to learn and advance on developing sustainable and standard reporting trackers
- Partner with external data vendors to ensure timely data availability with appropriate data sanity
You are an innovator -
- With constantly evolving business environment, you will find out different ways to tackle the business problem through Analytical solutions (Data transformation, Data Visualization, Data Insights)
What You’ll Need…
- Bachelor of Engineering/Sciences, MBA
- Knowledge of Data Transformation/Visualization tools - R/Python/ SQL/Cloud solutions (GCP) /DOMO/Microsoft
- Ability to Read, Analyze and Visualize data
- Effective Verbal & Written Communication for Business engagement
What You’ll Need…(Preferred)
- Experience with third-party data i.e. syndicated market data (Nielsen, Kantar, IRI) Point of Sales, etc.
- Working knowledge of consumer packaged goods industry
- Willingness and ability to experiment with new tools and techniques
- Good facilitation and project management skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject Accommodation Request should you require accommodation.