Lionbridge AI are looking to hire a Senior Data Analyst, to join their busy team in Ballina/Part remote-working.
Our company mission is to break down barriers and build bridges. Join us today to continue our mission.
As a senior team member, you'll be working in Lionbridge's AI business helping shape the Strategy and Transformation of the AI analytics function. The Lionbridge AI business is an exciting and diverse business, full of talented people with a can do attitude. We're doing something new within Lionbridge that will benefit our customers.
You will get the opportunity to work on large datasets that are generated from our global communities working with some of the largest global tech customers in the world. The Insights shared back to our customers can provide impactful changes to consumers located across the globe through required products used in everyday life.
This also an opportunity to shape the strategy, platform and toolsets used within the Analytics function in addition to mentoring team members on best practice techniques.
You will be a senior member of the Data & AI Solutions function, working closely with internal functions and the business leadership. This is a customer facing role where you will have the unique opportunity to work with the largest tech customers on the planet in understanding their needs and develop ground-breaking solutions to address those needs.
Ultimately you will be leveraging various AI approaches to enrich business solutions, develop and deliver market leading analytical solutions.You'll have the following responsibilities
You'll have the following skills & experienceMust have:
- Working directly with our largest technology customers in trying to understand and translate their business requirements into actionable data insights
- Working with internal business and operational teams to bring increased understanding and insight to their processes and associated data flows.
- Accessing a variety of cross functional data streams, partnering with business teams to develop key reporting and analysis frameworks to support the efficient and effective management of customer programs.
- Work on enhancing the current data capabilities and create new analytical products using various statistical and AI techniques
- Responsible for the management and delivery of key client Analytics projects making sure they are delivered on time
- Building and delivering analytical solutions by analysing large and complex data sets using multiple technologies
- Visualising analytical results in insightful and interactive ways using various technologies (Qlik, Power BI)
- Ownership of 3rd party technology provider relationships
- Management, coaching and mentoring other data analysts / scientists
- Support the AI business strategy of delivering actional insights to our global technology customers
- A minimum of 5 years operational analytics experience with a track record of providing actionable insights to complex and large datasets
- Detailed knowledge of a range of AI techniques including supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques such as deep learning, graph data analytics, neural networks & natural language processing
- Team management and development experience
- Experience with Cloud computing, SQL proficiency, ETL applicable skills
- Strong experience with statistical analysis using Python, R or similar
- Strong data visualisation skills
- Experience of working in a customer facing role with to understand customer requirements and translate them into solutions
- Competent in designing and building innovative data and AI products
- Strong communication and data presentation skills with the ability to build convincing recommendations and sell these to a non-technical audience
- Experience in developing senior stake holder relationships
- Flexible and agile work skills - comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Primary degree in Analytics, Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, or a related technical discipline. (Master level preferred)