As a recognized authority and leading contributor within their practice, this senior-level consulting position provides consistent high quality and innovative solution leadership to a project team. Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customer’s objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen. Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver functional and technical solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations. Provides direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influences customer leadership on key decisions. Supports the business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain expertise. Resolves complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions. Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the stack.
8-10 years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting experience. Prior team leadership or management experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Strong influencing and negotiation skills. Ability to travel as needed.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 167103 in the subject line of the email.
Explore, innovate and develop digital data insights to help our clients leverage the power of digital marketing to drive new customer acquisition, engagement and conversion opportunities. This highly visible role requires a unique combination of skills, experience and marketing acumen.
This position reports to the Manager of Analytics Services, Oracle Consulting and will work with the team to build and utilize the following skills:
- Statistical Savvy. You have a deep understanding of statistical and other quantitative concepts and are adept at solving new and exciting problems with tools such as R or Python. You enjoy sharing this passion with others, including explaining complex concepts in layman’s terms and creating compelling visuals to bring your analysis to life.
- Project Management Savant. You are adept at articulating and documenting project needs and building innovative and efficient approaches to efficiently execute against them. You are a proactive communicator who enjoys and is effective in working as part of a multi-disciplinary group of smart, entrepreneurial rock stars within a fast growing company.
- Digital Innovator. Let your data-freak flag fly. Use your digital analytics skills to creatively explore and integrate digital data sets, including email, social and mobile to solve new and complex problems that drive new customer behavior and marketing insights.
- Predictive Modeling. You’re all in on AI. You’re comfortable creating models to predict consumer behaviors and preferences.
- Staying Hip. Digital media is constantly changing – to stay at the top of our game, we need to continually monitor current digital data trends, new technology solutions, and competitive strategies – and then translate into new marketing ideas for clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, advanced degree preferred, ideally in a quantitative field.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- At least one of the following are required: R, Python, or similar.
- Experience with Cloud environments highly desired.
- Experience with Linux and shell scripting preferred.
- 8+ years digital data analytics with large digital data sets (e.g. display, social, web, email, mobile, social, etc.).
- Proven experience using your digital analytics skills to identify customer behavior insights and translating data analysis into actionable marketing recommendations and presentations. PowerPoint proficiency is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and dedication to project management best practices.
- Strong listening and relationship-building skills.
- High intellectual curiosity, drive, determination, self-confidence and persuasion skills.
- Consulting/agency experience preferred.
- Preference for person to be located in Denver CO or Chicago IL area but remote with the U.S. is acceptable