Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
This position supports performing the full systems and software architecture and life cycle for DevSecOps and full stack engineering tasks using Agile methodologies. As an AI / ML Specialist you will be responsible to design, implement, and maintain data architecture and services to be used for AI/ML. Candidate must be team-oriented, self-starting, innovation-minded Artificial Intelligence to individually and collectively contribute to the design and development of cutting-edge AI and Analytics solutions.
- Work as part of a team throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop AI, ML, and Analytics (Descriptive, Prescriptive, and Predictive) solutions in Cloud-based As-a-Service delivery model
- Evolve current best practices and adopt cutting edge best practices for IT delivery as needed
- Apply state-of-the-art AI and Machine Learning principles and technologies to solve business problems
- Lead / Support the team in definition and development of full-scale AI, ML, and Analytics initiatives
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SME), Designers, Engineers and Analysts to implement enhancements or new applications
- Leverage behavior driven development (BDD) and test-driven development (TDD) approaches
- Adopt various Agile process including but not limited to: SCRUM, Kanban, and Lean Software Development, and conform processes to these approaches
- Participate on a team of full stack engineers and automation testers
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams, and mentor more junior developers
- Shall have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on AI/ML development projects, DevSecOps and technical architecture specifically.
- Shall have experience with architecture & design experience, including at least three (3) years of experience deploying production enterprise applications in AWS that use AI/ML.
- Shall have experience with large scale, high performance enterprise big data application deployment and solution architecture on complex heterogeneous environments in AWS.
- Shall have, at a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management or Engineering.
- Databricks platform experience required
- Experience leveraging AI / ML tools such as TensorFlow, Apache MXNet, SciKit-Learn, Keras, OpenCV
- Proven knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) and NoSQL databases
- Proven experience in leveraging Software Engineering best-practices—test-driven development, software patterns, conventions, code reviews, preferred coding styles, and delivery standards
- Proven experience in developing AI/ML and Analytics solutions under Agile methodologies and DevSecOps Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI/D)
- Hands-on proven experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining data architecture and services to be used for AI/ML in cloud preferably AWS
- Proven experience in performing data analytics on pr ogram related or system related activities.
- Demonstrated experience in agile methodology and frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc
- Strong logical reasoning and problem-solving skills, including ability to pivot and respond to and integrate information from various sources
- Experience in Test Driven and Behavior Driven Development frameworks
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills along with the ability to interact professional with a diverse range of team members
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Solid understanding of CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in Confluence, JIRA, and React Storybooks
- Proven ability to work across multiple functional teams in the creation of an application development process
Years of Experience: 5+ years
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Must Be Eligible to Obtain Government Clearance
Due to federal client requirements, only US Citizens can be considered
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO and EEO Poster Supplement.