SAIC is seeking an experienced professional to join the National Security Group (NSG).
SAIC has a new opportunity for a Network/Communications Data Analyst to on work on a complex project critical to national security
objectives. You will apply your expertise to develop solutions to a wide range of technically challenging classified objectives. Qualified candidates must possess a TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph.
As a Network/Communications Data Analyst on our team, you will apply your technical expertise, attention to detail, and curiosity to develop actionable intelligence for our customers. You will play a critical role in the development of operational environment assessments.
You will work in a dynamic environment and leverage your experience with communications systems to synthesize and model networks. You will develop intelligent queries for multiple data sets, analyze the results, and recommend integration with existing network analysis tools. You will perform research, protocol analysis, logical and physical mapping of data. The work requires a keen analytical approach and familiarity with a broad range of network devices, configurations, and protocols.
You will prepare and present briefings on requirements, capabilities, and project status for a variety of audiences, including senior executives; provide operational guidance; and successfully engage with organizations from across the IC and Department of Defense. You must have a strong record of achievement, familiarity with operational procedures and regulations, and ability to work well with stakeholders from various organizations on an integrated, multidisciplinary team.
- Must have current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a BA/BS Degree OR equivalent (4 years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of degree) and 14 years of experience
- Must have minimum of 10+ years of experience performing network/communications data analysis
- Must have minimum of 10+ years of experience in the Intelligence Community
- Must have experience with operational tradecraft, workflows, and policies and procedures
- Must have ability to analyze, prioritize, and effectively problem solve, synthesize large amounts of data/information and to work several tasks concurrently with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent communication and briefing skills; ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Must have excellent writing and technical editing skills
- Must have excellent writing technical intelligence reports
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to multi-task and successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Must have excellent with tools such as NetPlanner, Wireshark, and Python is a plus
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability