A multinational insurance company is looking for a Senior Data Scientist where you will be playing an important role in product innovation, experimentation and working on all levels of modern, open-source, cloud-native tech stacks.
- Coordinate/deliver innovation and venturing initiatives
- Mentoring juniors and fostering a knowledge driven high performance culture
- Continuously looking out for new opportunities, innovations and process improvement.
- 10 years proven experience in data science or machine learning
- Strong programming skills and advanced statistical modelling ability
- Expert in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing, and optimisation algorithms.
- Experience in AI technologies such as TensorFlow, Keras, AWS SageMaker
- Data engineering experience using Python, NumPy, Pandas would be a plus
- Insurance industry domain expertise and familiarity with relevant legislation and the regulatory environment