Overview:Interested in working with talented people to help develop innovative solutions to some of society’s most complex and challenging problems? We are Guidehouse, a leading consulting firm serving the public sector and commercial clients with specialized capabilities in strategy, technology, and risk management. You may not yet know our name, but we have a rich history. Guidehouse is a combination of PwC’s former public sector practice and Navigant’s deep expertise in energy, financial services and healthcare.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards individuals based on impact, not tenure. Our firm is at the forefront of an emerging model solving complex problems that stretch across government and private companies, affording our people the opportunity to be on the cutting edge of the consulting profession. By focusing on markets facing transformational change, technology-driven innovation, and significant regulatory pressure, our employees also develop and deploy world class knowledge and problem solving that leads to breakthrough solutions.Responsibilities:As part of Guidehouse’s Advanced Data Analytics team, you will work on high-impact and high-visibility projects, helping to shape not only Guidehouse’s current business, but its long-term strategy.In this role you will be leading a complex multi-functional Agile team with other data scientists, engineers, and UI/UX developers to develop and productize analytics solutions. Responsible for leading and reviewing the work of multiple engineers, data scientists, performing QC on code/models, developing and testing Machine Learning algorithms. This requires the use of sophisticated distributed systems, the development of high-availability APIs, and the application of statistical techniques. It also involves working with the customer / product owner to gather and validate modeling business rules and assumptions. Working with open source tools and platforms to build AI/ML models into production systems that provide real-time insights into data, decision-making, and case complexity. As part of your job, you will handle large amounts of training data, rapidly prototype new cloud architectures, perform testing and push solutions into production. Must have strong problem-solving abilities, be able to work both at high and low levels of detail, have excellent communication skills.You will play a key role in growing an Artificial Intelligence practice in one of the world’s largest public sector consulting companies as well as in helping transform whole agencies and industries as we help customers charter their digital transformation journey.
Qualifications:Minimum Security Clearance:
US CitizenshipMinimum Years of Experience:
- 3+ years of experience leading development of Data Science projects using advanced analytics and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning (AI/ML)
- 3+ years of Python experience
- 3+ years of Database (SQL/NOSQL) experience
- A deep understanding of advanced analytics and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning (AI/ML) landscape
- Comfortable with using Jira, Slack, SharePoint and other collaborative tools
Education: M.S./M.A. in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Economics, or similar quantitative/computational discipline.
- 3+ years industry experience in top-tier management consulting, investment banking, finance, corporate strategy, product management or related business fields
- Building solutions on Spark or equivalent Big Data ML systems
- Building solutions at enterprise scale on cloud platforms (preferably AWS)
- Working in a large, complex DevSecOps environment with 6+ agile teams working in a CI/CD environment
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Working with code repositories and continuous integration (i.e. Git, Jenkins, etc.)
- Deep Learning (i.e., NLP)
- Spark, Scala, and Databricks
- Graph databases
- Building solutions that are delivered on OpenShift or similar container platform
- Technical/product management and software experience
- AGILE or SCRUM certification
- PMP Certification
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program