Location: Leeds, Thorpe Park (LS15)
Based at our UK Head Office in Leeds, SharkNinja are looking for a talented and driven Data Analyst to join our 5* Customer Service team on a basis of a fixed 12 months contract (maternity cover).
Our Customer Service team play a key part of our continued strategy and this role will offer you the opportunity to learn and develop a career in this market leading space.
As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for:-Going through customer contacts and providing daily reporting on certain key -points;
- Meeting with the Global core Quality Team to discuss your findings and complete any Ad-hoc tasks assigned to you;
- Responding to customer product and service reviews, ensuring that we offer a 5*Customer Experience;
- Troubleshooting challenges that arise in reporting or analysis;
We are looking to hear from candidates who can demonstrate:
- Intermediate level at Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify key issues;
- 2+ years’ experience of working in Customer Service role;
- Great team player attitude
- Interest in data analysis and willingness to learn;