Ageras Marketplace is a part of Ageras Group which is also the home of Billy, Tellow, Meneto and Zervant. Each of the brands has a unique offering enabling success for small and micro-businesses. We are currently active in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, Germany and the United States.
The group is built on a passion for entrepreneurship. Serial entrepreneurs Rico Andersen and Martin Hegelund founded Ageras Marketplace in 2012 and have since turned their vision into a global venture with a strong offering.
Now we are looking for a talented Data Engineer, who is dedicated and ambitious to help us take our business to the next level. We are looking for someone who can create and maintain our data infrastructure, utilize and interpret data to provide actionable insights that will support the Ageras Marketplace in business decisions and overall strengthen our use of data throughout the organization.
About the position
You will be joining our Business Intelligence team and working closely with our amazing Development & Product department as well.
You will have a key position in the business and will be responsible to turn raw data into actionable insights and communicate it across the equivalent business units. By analyzing data across the Ageras Marketplace, you will be part of building a strong link between the business perspective and data to provide visibility and support strategic business decisions. You’ll be focusing on supplying crucial information and analytical data to help run and develop our business on various levels.Specifically, you will:
We are looking for people that have:
- Develop and maintain a well-structured data pipeline using DBT and Redshift
- Take ownership and ensure smooth operations of our new date infrastructure
- Visualize and present findings from data by building complex dashboards and reporting
- Supply requirements to the development department to ensure relevant data is gathered and accessible
- Define, implement and evolve KPI definitions
- Collaborate on prioritizing business and information needs
- Hands-on, real-world experience building analytics solutions for end-users using dbt, Looker (LookML) and Redshift
- Domain knowledge and an interest in the digital first, data-rich modern business world
- An excellent grasp of SQL, data modeling, cloud data warehousing and database design
- 3 years work experience as Data Engineer or similar
- Familiarity with other modern data stack tools such as Fivetran, Stitch, Segment and reverse ETL tools such as Hightouch
- Experience using software development methods (git, CI/CD, code reuse etc) in an analytics context
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving and with excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- A keen commercial awareness in order to understand stakeholders challenges and identify needs beyond the immediate
- An ability to translate findings into an understandable document and present findings with a data presentation tool
Why should you join us?
We hope it is fine that we take a moment to boast. Because to be honest, we think what we have to offer is pretty great: Our office is oh-so-fresh (probably the best view in town), our canteen is superb (probably the best lunch in town) and our people are simply fantastic (probably the best colleagues in town).
We take pride in our work, but we are also serious about fun. Seriously. Join our Friday Bar every FriYay, take a little break in our gaming room on a rough Monday or grab a ginger shot and join in on a yoga session on Wellness-Wednesday.
At Ageras Group, we are on a mission to conquer the world. But who said you cannot have fun along the way?
Now that we have caught your attention, it is time for you to catch ours. Please send us your English resume. All applications are continuously evaluated, but you can expect to hear from us within 1 week.
Please apply directly or give Imke Wieboldt a call on +45 31791715
About Ageras Group
At Ageras Group, we enable success for micro-businesses by building the best ecosystem around their financial needs. With a well-preserved start-up spirit, we are today an ambitious group of fintech-companies with nearly 200 employees operating across 6 markets in Europe and the United States. As the home of Billy, Tellow, Meneto and Ageras Marketplace, and being financially backed by Investcorp, Rabo Frontier and Lugard Road Capital, we are on a mission to revolutionize the financial industry and conquer the world - nothing less.