In this role you will drive SMBs Customer Data Insights and Analytics for the eCommerce and direct to consumer in EMEA. As part of the Customer Management team, you share objectives to improve SMB customer acquisition, customer value, base monetization and brand consideration in the region. You will play a critical role in the digital transformation journey.
- eCommerce & Direct to Consumer data insights & analytics for SMB customer strategy, acquisition efficiency, customer value development and brand engagement.
- Own SMB Contact Center analytics initiatives across countries
- Own EMEA SMBs Customer KPIs measuring strategies and programs performance.
- Generate customer insights on loyalty, incentives and partnership programs.
- Collaborate with campaign management, data operations and marketing automations to develop SMB customer strategy propositions and execute them across touchpoints and channels.
- Collaborate with BI and data operations to secure single customer view analysis, creation of valuable customer data points and contact history across channels.
- Lead collaboration with predictive analytics to specify, operationalize and enhance models and respective deliverables.
- Ensure customer data platform and processes are suitable for customer data analytics.
- 6+- years of experience developing data insights with emphasis on customer value and strategy.
- Ecommerce and/or digital environment experience specifying and measuring customer strategies focused on improving customer acquisition, customer value, growth and or reducing customer attrition and churn.
Customer analytics expertise:
- Pragmatic focus on customer level and incrementality analysis.
- Experience on customer journey analysis across online and offline channels and touchpoints with the consolidation of customer contact history by channels – Omnichannel approach.
- Distinct customer segments behaviors, testing and reporting.
- Identification of value levers across a wide range of data sources and creation of customer data points.
Contact channels analytics expertise:
- Assessment of direct communication channels and touch points (onsite, call centers, sales reps, push, in-app, SMS, digital advertising, etc.).
- Extensive experience elaborating clickstream data into customer journey analysis and insights.
- Experience utilizing sources of unknown first party data into customer analytics and experience developing customer strategies for recognized and not recognized traffic.
- Analysis of advertising spent, attribution, respective sequencing patterns and channels roles.
Overall Analytics & Management.
- Experience managing analytics projects (concept, hypothesis, design and deliverables)
- Master customer management and direct marketing principles. Master measurement of activities at customer level.
Technical Expertise: (complementary)
- Analytics and database: Sagemaker, R, SQL, Postgres, Python
- BI visualization tools for reporting and insights – Tableau preferred.
- Clickstream data and web navigation visualization tools
- You are an advocate of assessing performance at a customer level.
- You are passionate to get hands on data and discover customer insights and value.
- You are a strategic thinker with roll-up-the-sleeves attitude and obsessive approach to execution.
- You take accountability and feel motivated with opportunity to get things done.
- You are comfortable with complex matters, have a planned approach to analytics and can synthetize with ease.
- You value an international dynamic environment, relationship with diverse stakeholders, partners and multidisciplinary teams.
Welcome to HP, an innovative US$50bi company which keeps reinventing itself and is #1 in most of its business areas.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!