Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit a BUSINESS / DATA ANALYST for our client, based in CORK.
This is a Permanent Job, and You will report to the GM, Analyst Group.
Some Key duties & responsibilities may include:
- Review, analyse, and validate data to ensure consistency, and accuracy.
- Define database requirements and data validations.
- Develop reports and measure data quality.
- Produce quantitative &/or qualitative analyses and reports as required.
- Co-ordinate the production of information in order to supply reports.
- Disseminate information and results using a variety of methods.
- Maintain version control and updating specifications for reports and modules.
- Build and extend the analytics portfolio supported by robust documentation.
- Develop predictive and prescriptive analytic models in support of the organisation.
- Promote and participate in the implementation of change.
- Full Job Description is available to relevant candidates
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Business – with min of 2-3 years’ experience as Business Analyst in large or complex Projects
- Advantage would be CIMA Qualified or Part Qualified
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows.
- Experience gathering requirement and writing up documentation.
- Experience analysing business processes and liaising with teams to establish process improvements, & mapping processes using various tools.
- Ability to prioritise task is key to this role so any experience with Project Management will be a clear advantage.
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Carol.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.