Descripción de Puesto
2022 is an exciting year for Novartis as we accelerate our growth in the digital space.
The Barcelona Digital Finance hub is startup within Novartis, which crafts finance business partnering solutions demonstrating innovation and talent. Artificial intelligence and predictive analytics are reshaping the function and this new team will be a differentiator, encouraging new ideas. To add even greater value for the business we need to have the right people with the right capacities in the right location. We need ground-breaking innovation, customer-orientation and focus on bringing the best services and solutions to the business – both globally and locally – to support Finance. We are looking for early talent with experience in consulting or business partnering who are eager to make a difference.
The hub offers a real opportunity to develop in a highly fast-paced, multicultural, technology-driven environment where collaboration and innovation are at the heart of who we are and what we do.Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Establishes scalable, efficient, automated solutions for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation. Ensure the introduction of new / modified services happens in a planned, controlled and timely manner to minimize disruption and maximize benefit.
- Initiate and drive projects from conception to completion with minimal guidance. Be ultimately accountable for the full lifecycle of the solution.
- Communicate complex data or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower leadership to drive action based on the insights you derive.
- Define and document Predictive Digital Finance Data Solutions, including close interaction with multiple service providers in Global infrastructure organization (GIS).
- Manage the design of system solutions in alignment with design and architectural standards, while meeting quality, performance, security and business requirements.
- Research software applications and provides recommendations for the future developments (i.e. new technological development).
- Technical architect and individual contributor with the ability to influence a team of Sr Analysts and medium to large sized projects (Global scope).
VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9hdwdC8klc&feature=emb_logoCompromiso con la diversidad & Inclusión:
Novartis se compromete a crear un entorno de trabajo excelente e inclusivo y un equipo diverso que represente a los pacientes y las comunidades a las que servimos.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics or in a quantitative field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Data Engineering and Data Warehousing solutions and efforts.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies (Scrum mainly)
- Prior experience shipping scalable data solutions in the cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) and database technologies such as Snowflake, Redshift, SQL/NoSQL and or columnar databases
- Expert experience with cloud-based Data Warehouse and Data Lake environments
- Proficient in English (spoken and written)
- Nice to have Databricks administration including security and infrastructure features of Databricks
- Understand finance domain
- Minimum of 3 years leading Data Engineering / Data base development teams
- Proficient in Spanish (spoken and written)
As a curious organization, we provide endless opportunities to learn and grow through remote, online and classroom learning services across a broad range of topics.
Company Pension Plan; Life and Accidental Insurance; Meals Allowance or Canteen in the office; Flexible working hoursWhy consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/networkDivisión
PHARMAUnidad de Negocio
Barcelona Gran VíaEmpresa/entidad legal
Novartis Farmacéutica, S.A.Área Funcional
Auditoría y FinanzasTipo de Puesto
Tiempo completoTipo empleo
FijoTrabajo por turnos
NoTalento temprano (0-4 años de experiencia)