We’ve only just begun, but what a beginning. In a once in a generation moment, we’ve brought together powerful brands to create one united force. TPG Telecom has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT and felix. The latest technology and brave thinking let us connect our people and communities. You could play a role in that. A big one. We invite you to bring your boldness and stand out. You are empowered. Opportunities are plenty for those ready to accept the challenge.This opportunity
The role will identify trends, patterns and insights from existing and new data and communicate findings in a meaningful way to identify opportunities and inform business decision making.
It will specifically look to support the management of Risks for IT Planning team and assist in the organisation maintaining focus on activities to remain within Risk Appetite. This role will also work within a team that supports into the wider IT team.Responsibilities
Knowledge And Experience
- Deliver high quality analyses and investigative pieces and communicate findings concisely and clearly to business stakeholders to aid in decision making
- Provide operational support for Reporting and Analytics activities including developing and publishing new and existing daily, weekly, and monthly Metrics and Performance reports
- Effectively record, manage, and store information and data for future reference and reporting
- Perform data related tasks to support projects, including reconciling data, extract data, clean data and identify problems
- Assist with the planning and preparation of business case development, financial modelling, budgets, forecasts and strategic planning
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with suppliers, the wider Technology Service community, and all other functions within the business as well as key external stakeholders
- Always be on the lookout to improve the way we work, and speak up with suggestions for a better way, with the aim of exceeding our customers’ expectations
Benefits And Perks
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant field - desirable
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Good Experience in statistical analysis and data models, platforms, manipulation e.g. Oracle, SQL, Python.
- Good Experience using BI tools for reporting and visualisation, eg Tableau, Power BI, SPLUNK.
- Ability to access data stored in databases and interrogate it efficiently.
- Creation of specifications, designs and other documentation to enable development and automating of reports.
- Experience handling and analysing complex, high volume data with excellent attention to detail and able to present information at a strategic level.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and engage with diverse Business and IT stakeholders to deliver Data and Analytic solution.
- Growth mindset and Team player
Our TPG Telecom Spirit
- Flexible hybrid way of working (from home and office)
- Exciting time to join a top 100 ASX listed business with big goals
- ‘Stay Connected Mobile’ – Access to a free mobile plan
- ‘Stay Connected NBN’ – Access to a free NBN 100 plan
- ‘Your Leave’ - an additional 4 days of leave to be used whenever you like - every year
- Access to TPG Learning Hub platform and internal development opportunities
- Access to Corporate Partner Discounts
We believe in the power of meaningful relationships to support vibrant, connected communities where everyone belongs. You will join a supportive company that is diverse and inclusive, and celebrates what makes our employees different, as well what brings us together. We want you to bring your true self to work, and to feel like your contribution matters. We encourage ambition in everything we do, from telco solutions to customer experience, to community impact. You will have real opportunities to take charge and take control.Bolder and better together!
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and those of underrepresented groups are less likely to apply for roles unless they meet every single criteria. At TPG Telecom we recognise that what may make you different, makes the difference!
We’re all about enabling every individual to be their authentic selves and creating a place where everybody belongs. If you are excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to APPLY NOW regardless. You may just be the right candidate for this or perhaps another similar role with us.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.