Data Analyst - Auditing - Excel / SQL - London (Remote) - Permanent - £30k - £33k per annum plus generous bonus!
A Financial Services company based in the heart of London is seeking an experienced Data Analyst from an auditing background to join a growing organisation and to be a part of an experienced team.
This position will be performing the audit and data analysis as well as delivering the findings to internal and external stakeholders, which include the Bank of England. This role is remote currently and will require 1-2 days in the office once permitted.
- Undertake detailed analysis of data provided by deposit taking firms
- Perform compliance audits of deposit takers systems and processes
- Discuss findings from the audits with the regulators and to deposit takers
- Act as a subject matter expert, giving advice to deposit takers over the phone and via email
- Produce audit reports
- Contribute to the internal risk management process of the team
- Prior experience in auditing or testing IT systems and communicating findings
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work with large amounts of data
- Good Microsoft Office skills (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in assimilating and analysing multiple information sources
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment of the UK Banking sector
- Technical experience using SQL to perform operations on databases
Awareness/knowledge of the PRA (Prudential Regulation Authority) Rulebook would be highly desirable.
20% performance related bonus
Generous annual leave
Competitive pension scheme
Plus much more!
If the above sounds like you and you would like to join a company which offer a great family feel culture with excellent career growth opportunities then please apply now for
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.