Senior Data Engineers (NLP) – we’ve got the offer for you!
Salary – depending on skills and experience –
1200 – 1600 PLN net+VAT/day/B2B
(contract of employment is also possible)
Project’s goal: to accelerate knowledge flows from text-based artifacts to current business practices in order to improve processes and ways of working. The system uses advanced Natural Language Processing techniques coupled with a knowledge graph to provide digital services and products to support specific use cases.
- collaborate with business partners to translate business reality in semantic data models
- produce data models, ontologies and vocabularies based on requirements from business teams and NLP teams
- architect the data landscape to make (meta)data seamlessly between platform modules
- collaborate with IT infrastructure teams to ensure business continuity and optimal performance
- work with business teams to standardize the use of semantic web principles and technologies in the organization
- continuously improve, upgrade and automate the semantic tool stack
- expert knowledge in text mining and Natural Language Processing (NLP) methodologies and technologies with a focus on open-source solutions
- strong experience with business analysis and business modeling; ideally using semantic web stack (URI, RDF, RDFS, SPARQL)
- experience using semantic web principle to manage knowledge (taxonomy and ontology creation and management)
- knowledge about data standards used to characterize regulatory, manufacturing, supply chain, quality control businesses (Allotrope, AnIML, GS1)
- experience working with an Agile/SCRUM
- knowledge of agile tool suite (Jira, Confluence)
- knowledge of semantic web tools, including StarDog, GraphDB, AllegroGraph, Poolparty etc.
- fluent English – C1
You’re welcome to apply: email@example.com
You can also recommend your friends and receive bonuses up to 7 000 PLN! Details: https://astek.pl/twoiznajomi/