As a Data Analyst Intern at Innoflow you will be part of a diverse, enthusiastic and competent team with a shared vision of a world with equal opportunities for all to get a meaningful work life.
You will lead or contribute on one or more projects in the following areas:
- Understand the business process, the systems that support the process, and the underlying data structures.
- Understand the links between the various diverse systems, and to translate these links into technical queries to facilitate an end-to-end view of data across all systems.
- Be able to translate a business request for data, information, metrics, measurement or analysis into a technical data requirement, and to draw a meaningful conclusion from the result.
- To assist the team in optimizing processes by analyzing information to identify areas for improvement, proposing alternative solutions to address the problems, and delivering information to measure the outcome.
- Automate the reporting function as far as possible to reduce the time spent working on repetitive tasks.
About you and your skills
To suceed and thrive at Innoflow, you should see much of yourself in the following:
- A solid understanding of data models
- Support design, development, deployment, and maintenance of internal dashboards, including but not limited to operations, resourcing, and sales using tools including Power BI and Microsoft SQL Server Analysis/Reporting Services
- Ability to work well within a team, partly in a virtual mode with remote resources
- Flexibility and adaptability required
- Maintain project timelines
- Passionate about technology
- Demonstrate the ability to translate a business requirement for information into Management Information which provides the business with true insight into the efficiency/effectiveness of the process.
Please be aware that the position is unpaid.
Instead of sending your CV and spending time writing an application - we would like you to solve a quick case (approximately 1 hour), related to the work you will be presented to in this intern position. After solving the case, we will provide feedback for you and discuss potential next steps.
Suitable candidates will be invited to take a talent test, TT-38, and an interview.
We are assessing case solutions ongoingly. Therefore, please upload your solution at your earliest convenience.
Thank you so much for your interest