Example of project proposed by Maltem
- Join our collaborative team
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive salary / daily rate
Integrating Maltem family, you will have the opportunity to work on different missions. Our HR Specialist, Lina, will make sure to propose you a project that match your expectations and desire of career evolution, when Alexandre, our Business Developer, will work on your side to ensure you have everything you need to perform during our mission.
Joining Maltem, you will have the opportunity to join our fantastic data engineering/architecture community composed of +15 consultants and play a lead role in driving the next evolution of our partner Data and Analytics Platforms.
We are looking for different profiles from junior to senior as a Data analyst for our client.A few responsibilities could be:
You are our future Maltemian if you have:
- Responsible for multiple or all aspects of consultancy, requirements analysis, design, build and configuration, test, change management and training, release management, monitoring, tuning, and maintenance of associated analytics platforms, and technologies
- Provide advice to clients in relation to relevant analytics platforms and technologies, including identification of risks and opportunities to continually improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Contribute to the evaluation of relevant new relevant analytics platforms and technologies and their applicability to MQ and MQ IT
- Execute the design, implementation, and operation of analytics, analytics platforms and technologies, including liaison with internal and external stakeholders, service partners and suppliers, and ensure compliance with relevant MQ and MQ IT standards and processes, to maintain the protection of enterprise information and reliability of service delivery
- Ensure relevant changes to systems and configuration comply with operational requirements for service delivery
- Monitor, analyse, and report on availability, performance, and capacity of services and resources and assist in the assessment and planning of necessary uplift or new initiatives to address issues and/or eliminate adverse impacts on service delivery
- Support continuous improvement of relevant processes, standards and procedures, and develop and maintain support documentation to ensure tasks are performed reliably and consistently, and to mitigate the likelihood and severity of service outages
- Contribute to project work as required to deliver work assigned to agreed performance targets
- Comply with relevant EEO and WHS regulations
- Perform any other duties as required and appropriate for this classification
Who are we?
- Knowledge of relevant analytics concepts in one or more areas of data engineering, descriptive analytics, business intelligence, statistical analysis, and predictive modelling
- Knowledge of relevant concepts in relation to performance indicators in strategic management and the use of systems thinking methods and relevant tools and techniques for analysis
- Familiarity with one or more of Alteryx, Python, R, SQL, AWS, and PowerBI
- Experience implementing analytics within complex multi-stakeholder environments.
- Performing analysis using a variety of methods for both relational and non-relational data sets to facilitate evidence-based decision making
- Analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to analyse and interpret requirements and information from numerous sources
- Experience in documenting operational support procedures
Maltem Australia is a growing and multicultural data analytics and project management consulting boutique composed of 50+ highly experienced practitioners.
We are a data and transformation specialists, working with clients to understand, connect, and improve organisational effectiveness, and deliver data value faster. Our aim is to support our partners building a sustainable competitive advantage on their industry and be at the forefront of innovation and customer-experience.
We are engaged to:
- Drive and support business strategy and transformation
- Conceive and enable market-leading advisory outcomes
- Contribute to talented and specialised resource augmentation
French by nature, Maltem is now across 5 regions, and 11 countries.
We take care of each other, and our employees are at the heart of everything we do. We are community driven. By joining us, you will have access to a pool of passionate experts across data engineering, analytics and data science, and a few other things detailed below. We have over 10 customers in Australia, and every consultant has a huge impact, and help us make a difference.
So, are you ready to join us?