This FAST growing company is looking to hire a Data Analyst to lead their data team. They need someone who will manage their master data set, develop reports, and strategies based on data. They are a young and agile company looking for candidates who want to grow with them. If you have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Computer Science and high-level written and verbal communication skills, and are detail-oriented and works well under time-sensitive goals – send us a resumé and a report you wrote.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalisation.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems. Including implementation
- Create macro and micro workflows within their software, utilising workflow tools in their software.
- Ensuring the ETL (extract transform, load) is used correctly in handling multiple different files received from clients.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Must be comfortable working independently in ambiguous and/or stressful situations.
- The ability to change priorities quickly and the capacity to handle multiple tasks are often required of this position.
- Must possess thorough operational knowledge and have advanced knowledge of Microsoft office tools and Gsuite apps and tools.
- A high level of proficiency with SQL, Reporting Services, and Power BI is expected.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Ability to be curious and seek efficiency in workflow processes across the board
- Other office work included
All serious candidates will need to submit to an aptitude test and perform some tasks to demonstrate their skillset
- Generous salary package
- Including health insurance benefits
- Great office environment – if in person
- This position can be remote
REF Code: DA
Profile: Information Technology
Career Level: 2+ years post studies
Employment: Freelance, full-time
E.E. / Non-EE: Open
Salary: The package is negotiable depending on roles and responsibilities.
Click on the button below to email your detailed, updated CV to Jeannine Dickie. Include in Subject Line: REF Code: DA. Furthermore, attach copies of your ID, Matric Certificate and Tertiary qualifications AND the REPORT– without these, your application is INCOMPLETE and cannot be considered.
Should you not be contacted within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Read this article to help you create a future-fit CV.