Data Analyst - Berlin
My client is a fast growing, international company, that brings objective analytics, data mining and management reporting to the
world of e-Business and automotive. Their services are specifically designed for owners of multi-national, multi-domain CRM/web site structures, where the requirement to combine off-line and on-line data is crucial.
They are looking for a Data Analyst to deliver data analytics to one key client on a regular basis.
- Maintain and deliver web analytics/business intelligence reporting services using different Web Analytics tools including Google Analytics and Adobe.
- Work alongside the Account Manager and Insight Team
on the day-to-day maintenance/growth of Management reporting.
- Develop visuals in order to explain the data in simple terms to the client
- Identify trends and insights in the data, flagging them to the Account Manager and providing recommendations to the client
- Develop a trusting relationship with your client
- Bachelor's level degree in computer science, mathematics or an
- Previous Data Analytics experience
- Fluent in both German & English is essential as you will be presenting to the client in both languages.
- Proficient with Excel (going beyond the VLOOKUP and
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with the ability to translate numbers into actions and deliverables
- Experience of Business Intelligence tools such as Klipfolio, Tableau or MicroStrategy would be an advantage
Competitive salary and benefits package
30 days holidays
If this sounds interesting then please send your cv to Emma Brady
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence
and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please