Job Description: A member of the Packers’ Football Technology Department within Football Operations, the Football Data Analyst will use quantitative methods to uncover insights and inform decision making on the topics of game analysis, player evaluation, team construction, and sports science.
(1) Develop end-to-end predictive and inferential models
(2) Explore, clean, and merge data from multiple sources
(3) Visualize, report, and present findings
(4) Conduct reporting to provide insight and drive operational efficiency
(5) Perform ad-hoc analysis as requested
Qualifications:(1) Undergraduate or graduate degree in a quantitative field
(2) Experience developing statistical and machine learning models
(3) Knowledge of SQL and a programming language for data analysis (e.g. Python and/or R)
(4) Ability to think creatively to develop innovative solutions to problems
(5) Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours within a team environment
(6) Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.