- To lead in profiling new data sources from a variety of countries and suggest appropriate business rules for transformation and verification based on results
- To mentor other analysts in the team and to provide data overview to developers in the project
- To work closely with scrum development teams and Business unit stakeholders to design test cases against new developments, ensuring appropriate approaches are used and outputs are delivered to deadlines and quality standards.
- To provide support in the user acceptance testing utilizing a wide variety of data sources stored within this project repository.
- To obtain and utilize expertise relating to relevant EMR data, software and systems to document key data assets, production and transformation processes in detail in plain English.
- Collaborate with local country teams and offshore hubs to drive process improvement and ensure standardization and maximum automation
- Develop a full understanding of all relevant EMR data sources and the Real data Factory production system including any data transformations.
- To lead data analyst function and share expertise with other project team members
- Work on the mapping and data modeling of new data sources
- To deploy knowledge & expertise to support User Acceptance Testing of new deliverables and developments
- Create data comparisons of outputs from different systems and discover root cause of any differences.
- Work with local offices, central and hub production teams to enhance quality assurance approach and reporting
- To extract relevant information from a wide variety of data sources and manipulate using SQL to produce reports and presentations that deliver information in the most appropriate and impactful way.
- Manage personal workload and complete all tasks by agreed timelines or notify Scrum Master or Operations Managers of any risk arising in time for mitigation plans to be put in place.
- Respond in a highly professional manner to all challenges, wherever possible diagnosing the root causes or liaising with relevant internal staff to ensure timely resolutions.
- Support the execution and documentation of new production processes, quality processes and test results using globally recognised standards.
Skills and Experience:
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Intermediate to Advanced level of SQL programming and an aptitude for programming logic.
- Use of applied statistics
- Excellent communicator with the ability to present complex results in a clear language avoiding technical jargon without sacrificing detail or meaning.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to work under pressure.
- Previous experience with healthcare or pharmaceutical data an advantage
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.