We're passionate about Data and the critical role it plays in making today’s organizations hugely successful. Turning Data into Insights that result in actions and decisions is what drives us and what we love to deliver for our customers.The Role
The Data Engineers role is to build and develop systems that collect, manage, and convert raw data into usable information for our clients. By providing accessible data solutions to clients, it provides their organisations the opportunity to evaluate and optimise the overall performance, allowing them to achieve better business outcomes.
As a Graduate Data Engineer you will work within a team and under specific mentorship from a Senior or Lead. You will gain practical experience through different areas of the delivery lifecycle as you are assigned basic project tasks to complete.What we Look For
We’re after digitally savvy grads: high achievers with a completed degree who are passionate about a career in technology. You just have to be committed to learning the ropes!
You might have an interest in or had exposure to:
- Software Development and debugging skills
- Interest in data engineering, data science, and integration
- T-SQL, Python, C#
- Databases, Data Modelling, Analysis,
- Applications support
- Service Desk and Incident Management
- Any exposure to technologies such as Azure, and Power BI is a bonus.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a willingness to learn.
- Be a strong team player.
- Be able to deal with ambiguity.
- Have a passion for technology.
- Understand and actively assume accountability and responsibility for your own role and step in for others as required. You show initiative and take firm and decisive action when required.
The Recruitment Process
- Attach a copy of your CV, as well as links to any online projects, your website, GitHub/Stack Overflow and anything else you would love to show us. We want to learn as much as possible about you!
- Include a cover letter telling us why you’re a great fit for this role and what interests you.
- Attach a copy of your academic transcript.
- You need to be a citizen or permanent resident .
- Be ready and available to start in February 2022.
- Applications open on 5 July 2021 and close 30 July 2021.
- Once you've submitted your application, we'll review all applications. If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to complete our SparkHire Video Interview, then invited to our Information Evening.
- Please only apply for one role per location. Take your time, do your research on each role to see which one best aligns to what you are looking for and if you still have questions reach out to the Talent Experience Team at TX@intergen.co.nz