Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Hoofddorp, NL
Hours: 40H P/W
Salary: On request
Please note: this role does not offer any VISA sponsorship, to be eligible for the role you must be an EU Citizen
i-pharm consulting is working with a global biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join their team in Hoofddorp, NL as a Data Analyst.
Job Description: Data Analyst Quality Systems Specialist
As a Data Analyst Quality Systems Specialist - you support the deployment/management including training of Quality Systems in a broad sense. The position allows breakdown into 3 main categories but the Specialist interfaces, as compliance partner, with many departments and internal and cross site stakeholders.
- Joint maintenance, site system ownership and training of cross site procedures such as Change Control, Deviation and CAPA management and Internal Audit
- Continuous governance and management reporting of site compliance with the quality system's procedures
- Identification of quality risks in activities and processes according to regulatory agency guidelines and quality policies and procedures.
As Specialist - Data Analyst Quality Systems you'll be joining the Quality Systems a small team in which people of all backgrounds and experiences are respected. You'll be reporting to the Senior Management Quality Systems.
- Managing the Deviation, CAPA and Change Control reporting systems and others as required.
- Supporting coordination of multidisciplinary initiatives as part of EU start up endeavours.
- You will focus on data analysis within the QMS space, and you take responsibility for the work performed.
- You advise, support and supervise work related to the design of the QS Data Vault.
- In your role you connect different processes, and you oversee the coherence between the data.
- Give practical interpretation through support in setting up a Data Vault.
- Analyse, structure and model data. Your focus is on realizing datasets for data deliveries and reports.
- Act as a sparring partner for the business in the field of questions regarding data management, data analysis, information provision and reporting.
- Providing technical guidance to product development projects and technical transfer activities, as required.
- Minimum of 5 years of Quality System experience/exposure in a GMP environment.
- Understanding of the Quality Systems such as Agile/Veeva/Track Wise in Deviations, CAPA, EV, Change Control space.
- You are proficient in the following software: Excel, Power BI and Tableau.
- Knowledge of SQL is required,
- You able to analyse, structure and model data.
- You have data analysis skills, and you are result and solution oriented.
- You have knowledge and experience in designing and realizing reports.
- Agile/Scrum experience is a plus.
- HBO/HBO+ work and thinking level.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Great listening skills and communication in a customer-oriented way.
- Ability to communicate and work independently with scientific/technical personnel.
- You are independent, enterprising and effective in carrying out your work.
- Acts as a source of information for less experienced colleagues.
- You are a real team player with a healthy dose of humour.
As we extend our global reach, we need colleagues interested in change, in challenge, and in building a new future together.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role or others, please contact Manpreet Bhullar at email@example.com or call +44020 7551 0802