- Hands on experience as a database developer on data warehousing database projects
- Advanced working knowledge of data acquisition frameworks and ETL development
- Experience in ETL ELT Tools or Suites on Relational SQL databases Nice to have Talend
- Strong PL SQL Skills in Oracle 12C or above Linux scripting batch commands
- Experience in backup repository and implementation migration to different environments
- Hands on experience with AWS Glue Strong knowledge with flat file processing Good understanding of XML file processing
- Nice to have experience with P C Insurance AWS certification is a plus
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.