SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 93,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world.
We provide the world’s most comprehensive range of integrated inspection, testing, certification and advisory services, powered by the latest technology and digital tools. Our solutions enable our clients to identify and validate new innovations, products, services and business models to build consumer trust and operate more efficiently and securely.
Working as part of an Artificial Intelligence squad, you will partner with Data Scientists and a Scrum Master to develop and release new AI solutions for our five business units at speed and scale. You will be responsible for gathering, preparing and architecting data solutions.
More specifically, you will:
- Collaborate with your squad to improve existing and enable new customer services with a focus on quick execution, affordability and delivery at scale;
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, development, implementation, test and deployment;
- Analyze and organize raw data that align with business needs. Create new data validation methods and data analysis tools;
- Architect and build data systems and pipelines;
- Work across the full data stack, building highly scalable models that enable unique and useful insight into the data;
- Combine raw information from different sources and explore ways to improve data quality, reliability and efficiency;
- Deploy analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods. Prepare data for predictive and prescriptive modeling;
- Find hidden patterns using data;
- Use data to discover tasks that can be automated;
- Process, explore, and condition data before modeling;
- Communicate key findings to your squad and all relevant stakeholders;
- Actively contribute to the squad rituals such as planning meetings, daily meeting, and retrospects.