We are Addepto where you can feel a startup atmosphere! We believe that the only constant in life is change, so we try to keep developing and improving to become better at what we do every day! We act outside the box and create and deliver the best solutions in Machine Learning
, Big Data
, and Business Intelligence
For our team based in Warsaw and remotely, we are looking for a Senior/Lead Data Scientist
focusing mainly on creating and implementing ML algorithms.
We are open for candidates with different expertise levels who want to develop further their skills and experience in this role.
Some Of Our Recent AI Projects
- Computer Vision System for store compliance analysis for one of the top USA retailer
- Computer Vision System for airport digital twin solution for a multinational aerospace company
- Optimization System of maritime logistics for the biggest aluminium producer
- Loan Scoring System using deep learning algorithms for fin-tech startup
- Advanced Recommendation System for the global retailer
- And more!
What We Offer
- Fast career path and the possibility of further development in many areas
- Opportunity to gain unique experience in the areas of Data Science and Big Data
- Challenging projects with the latest technology stack for global clients
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work
- Paid vacation
- Any form of employment
- Other benefits (e.g. team-building events, training budget, medical & sports package, and others)
- Technical leading of data science and big data projects
- Independent creation and implementation of Machine Learning / Deep Learning algorithms
- Preparation of Data Science recommendations and solution architectures
- Collecting business requirements and planning the tasks of the team working at Agile / Scrum
- Building AI applications and cooperation with Data Engineering and Software Engineers
- Taking part in the recruitment process of new engineers
- You’ll be writing software that people use to make a positive impact on the world :)
- Higher education: Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or related fields
- Commercial experience in Machine Learning (Predictive modelling, NLP, Computer Vision) or Data Engineering
- Experience in designing and implementing Machine Learning solutions using Python (pandas/scikit/Keras/PyTorch/TensorFlow)
- Experience with data manipulation techniques (ETL, data preparation, data wrangling)
- Experience with Cloud (preferably AWS)
- Proficiency in SQL, Git
- Critical thinking, attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Very good knowledge of English (min. B2)
- Good to know: Kubernetes, Docker, Spark, MLFlow, NoSQL, CI/CD, BI tools
Are you interested in Addepto and would like to join us?
Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application. Would you like to know more about us?
Visit our website (career page) and social media (Facebook, LinkedIn).