As a Data Scientist at MindBridge, your day-to-day activities may vary. The ideal candidate will work well within a team and with our client to ensure the projects are delivered to the highest
quality and meeting client requirements. Above all we are looking for someone with a great attitude, high energy, and focused on execution, continuous improvement, and accountability. A Data Scientist with a growth mindset who is excited by opportunities to learn will be successful in this role.
- Proactively work with product management and development teams to solve complex problems across multiple domains.
- Apply specialized skills and fundamental data science methods (e.g. research design, testing, evaluation and iteration) to develop algorithmic approaches to add to our
- Define and advance best practices within data science and product teams.
- Work with customers to understand their requirements and data.
- Apply EDA skills to design and deliver analytics within our platform based on existing suites of algorithms.
- Research relevant methods and keep up-to-date with advancements in the field.
- Support other team members in their data science work and provide constructive feedback.
- Contribute to the technical vitality and collective knowledge of the team.
- Data Visualization and Communication: You know that storytelling with data is an important skill. You understand how to communicate analytic insights to everyday people without resorting
- Science/Statistics: You are comfortable with key mathematical concepts and have empirical thinking at your core. You may have acquired these skills by studying Math, statistics or you have
a scientific or engineering background. Statisticians, Biologists, Chemists, Physicists or Engineers-are all relevant fields.
- Machine Learning: You are fluent in machine learning techniques; you know how logistic regression works and you can jump in and train a neural net model on data and understand if
your results are any good. Experience with a range of unsupervised methods is an asset.
- Data Munging: You know how to work with data, shape it and manipulate it at will. Wizarding skills with data are highly desirable and knowledge of one or all of SQL, Python, TensorFlow, R is
- Software Engineering: You are comfortable writing high-quality code in a professional setting.
- Experience working with agile development teams and GitHub is useful.
- Independent Working: You are able to work independently with minimal supervision.
People we’re looking for:
- Have an enquiring mind, you are collaborative and like working with colleagues and clients to change the world.
- Have the ability to think strategically, self-direct and believe in bringing their best every day.
- Have strong Python programming skills; experience with DASK is highly desirable but not essential.
- Have a BS (MS/PhD Preferred) in quant discipline (e.g. Math/Hard Science, Stats, CS, EE, Econ).
- Are fluent in written and oral English.
Requirements contingent on employment:
- Fulfill requirements necessary to obtain full background check.
About the company
Through the power of human-centric artificial intelligence, MindBridge Ai helps organizations deliver rapid value to their clients with deeper insights and higher risk assurance for 100% of their data. With MindBridge Ai Auditor, the world’s first AI-powered auditing solution, organizations across multiple industries are augmenting human capacity to restore confidence in their financial data.
MindBridge is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion within our workforce; achieving it is an important competitive advantage in the global marketplace. The Company has a strict policy of equal opportunity in hiring, developing, promoting and compensating employees. The company seeks to attract, retain and reward employees who perform their work to the highest standards, basing promotions on qualification and merit. MindBridge is passionate and committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and as such qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age, or veteran status.