Welcome to our sector Life Sciences.
Around 3,000 colleagues worldwide make their contribution to the most important thing in life: health. From the development of vaccines and the digitalisation of the health care system to forward-looking topics such as eHealth and digital therapeutics, we place our expertise in the pharmaceutical sector, medical technology and biotechnology at the service of our renowned customers. Are you the one to explore LIFE?
If you're passionate about Life Sciences, then you've come to the right place!
Your Tasks And Responsibilities With Us
- You act as a Data- and Business Analyst in Life Science projects (e.g., automation of regulatory documentation process) to identify business processes, that will benefit of automation through consumption of data.
- You will work as an interface between business data domains and the enterprise, maintaining ontologies, terms, and pipelines to support our data management efforts.
- You manage turnover, quality, and version control of semantic data, ensuring correctness, completeness, and accuracy.
- You maintain ontologies across platforms and managing relevant metadata within semantic terms.You manage turnover, quality, and version control of semantic data, ensuring correctness, completeness, and accuracy.
- You map ontology concept tables to vocabularies, facilitating data interoperability and assist in the implementation of key data quality processes and metrics.
You Convince Us With
- Successfully completed studies in the field of IT or comparable education.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Semantics Data Lifecycle, including Ontologies, Terms, and Pipelines, within a business data domain and enterprise environment.
- Proficiency in SPARQL, OWL, SKOS, and RDF Semantic Web Ontologies and familiarity with JSON and its implementation within semantic data.
- Nice to have: Familiarity with Pipeline Technologies, such as Nextflow, and experience working with RDF files.
- Strong understanding of technical requirements related to semantics data management, familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies and very good English skills. German language is an advantage.
Not a 100% match? No need to worry! Capgemini Engineering supports you with a wide range of learning opportunities so that you can develop both professionally and personally.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU
Do you have any questions about the job profile and/or requirements?
Please get in touch with your contact person in Recruiting.
Capgemini Engineering Deutschland S.A.S. & Co. KG
Please fill in our online application form
completely and attach your CV. We wish you every success for your application.
Capgemini Engineering is committed to the employment of a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants are considered regardless of their origin, skin colour, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or disability.