This client are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join their team.
This is a great opportunity to work for a renewable energy company that are trying to reduce energy consumption to help with the future of the planet. This is one of the first fully digital electricity companies in the world so it would give you the chance to be a part of their mission to make a difference to the planet!
In this role you will be responsible for designing, developing and optimizing the data warehouse and ETL flow using the latest cloud technologies. You will be a part of the growing insights team and work closely with the product, marketing and business team to empower data driven decisions. Other responsibilities include:
Ensure the Redshift data warehouse is reliable and performing optimally
- Ensure the data is well structured, accurate and following data modelling and governance best practices
- Create data pipelines to ensure the data from various sources are stored and transformed into a format suitable for analysis
- Manage the Data and BI tech stack and make sure they scale as they grow
Requirements for the role:
Experience of relevant data engineering / data warehouse architect experience
- Experience in data warehouse architecture and development, preferable in AWS Redshift
- Experience in developing and optimizing ETL processes
- Comfortable writing SQL queries, and working effectively with big data volumes in both relational databases and unstructured data
There is a great start-up culture in the company- the team is very sociable, friendly and passionate about what they do. There is plenty of room for progression in this role.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please don't hesitate to apply or get in touch to find out more information.