Data Scientist (210007D0)
PRIMARY LOCATION : IRELAND-LEINSTER-DUBLIN
OTHER LOCATIONS : IRELAND
ORGANIZATION : AXA Ireland
CONTRACT TYPE : Regular
SHIFT : Day Job
We are currently recruiting for a Data Scientist to join our expanding team within AXA Ireland, we are looking for an experienced Data Scientist with a proven track record of working in a busy data role dealing with multiple data sources and systems.
At AXA, diversity and inclusion means empowering people to be 100% themselves at work. We operate a smart working policy, with flexibility in job location and working arrangements.
Reporting to Customer Data & Loyalty Manager, you will provide data analytics support and solutions within AXA Ireland business areas.
- Support delivery of Data Analytics projects for other departments of AXA
- Understand the needs and requirements of internal customers
- Analyse large datasets and recommend potential business uses
- Provide ad-hoc analyses and helps with the interpretation of data
- Build and deliver analytics solutions
- Apply advanced modelling techniques and present model choices to audiences with varying technical knowledge
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Maintain technical documentation and data controls checks
- Minimum of a primary degree with a significant mathematical and statistical element with previous experience in a data analytics role.
- Excellent written and numerical skills required
- Strong statistical background and proficiency in programming using large datasets
- It would be beneficial of previous experience in an insurance or financial services company
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Experience programming in SAS or R – Desirable
- Ability to deal with multiple data sources and data systems
AXA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from across all communities.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, at AXA Ireland our values are at the heart of everything we do. We work together as One AXA, embracing our differences to make our teams great. We believe integrity, courage and our customer-first approach is what makes us a great place to work. AXA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from across all communities.
WHAT WE OFFER
We know an engaged workforce is a successful workforce. That’s why we offer excellent benefits such as performance bonus, health contribution, employee discounts to attract and retain the best people, making AXA a great place to work. Visit our careers page to find out more.