GF Piping Systems is one of three divisions of GF, headquartered in Schaffhausen (Switzerland). The division is a leading supplier of piping systems made of plastics and metal. GF Piping Systems focuses on system solutions and high-quality components for the safe transport of water, chemicals and gases, as well as corresponding services. In over 100 countries through its own sales companies and representative offices and with more than 30 production sites in Europe, Asia, and the Americas, GF Piping Systems supports customers in the fields of utility, industry, and building technology.
- Business/marketing Reports and Dashboards
- Part of the CRM team, you will be responsible for all data related activities within the department.
- In coordination with font end team, create and develop business analytical reports and dashboards for CRM, marketing and sales
- Analyse business and marketing peformance and give insights on kpis, lead measures, customers and marketing performance
- Assist Ad-hoc business reports (global/regional/local)
- Data quality
- Develop and maintain data cleansing in Sales and maketing data.
- Develop reports, dashboards and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- User adoption
- Analyse and ensure high user behavior and adoption on CRM and other business/marketing applications
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics
- 3-5 years experience in similar position
- Good oral and written communications skills in English
- Ability to working in a multicultural environment.
- Flexibility and autonomy
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI, dashboards, data mapping, and data visualizations.
- Proficient in SQL skills for Microsoft Power BI report query design.
- Advanced Excel skills,
- Experince with Dynamics 365 sales
- Experience with SAP/BI
- GF assists its employees to maintain work-life balance, for example, by offering flexible work arrangements.
- Our employees contribute a lot to our success. This is why GF places great importance to career development. Annually, as an employee, you can discuss how to advance your career with your supervisor.
- Our employees’ health and well-being matters to us.
- GF employees also enjoy various benefits: optional insurance policies for selected health insurance companies, insurans funds
Georg Fischer SpA
Via Sondrio 1
20063 Cernusco sul Naviglio