TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Our TikTok team is responsible for developing state-of-the-art machine learning models and strategies to improve user consumption experience, inspire creativity, build a fair and flourishing ecosystem.
1. Build industry leading recommendation system; develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning;
2. Understand product objectives and machine learning techniques; improve model and recommendation strategy;
3. Understand user behavior and apply ML algorithms to optimize content consumption and production experience;
4. Understand content security strategy and apply ML algorithms to improve content audit process;
5. Work with TikTok cross functional teams to grow TikTok in important regional markets.
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related technical discipline, with at least 2 years of related work experience;
2. Solid experience with data structures or algorithms;
3. Software development experience through hands on coding in a general purpose programming language;
4. Experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, recommendation systems, data mining or other related areas;
5. Strong communication and teamwork skills;
6. Passion about technologies and solving challenging problems.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.