- A relevant tertiary qualification (honours or four-year degree),
preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Applied
Mathematics, Information Technology or Information Systems or
- Eight (8) years’ relevant experience
Key Performance Areas
- Analyse and translate data into valuable insight to inform decision
- Integrate and separate data feeds in order to map, produce,
transform and test new data products.
- Produce data models and understand where to use different types
of data models.
- Design and maintain appropriate metadata repositories and
shared data science Infrastructure.
- Implement product-focused testing using appropriate tools and
techniques within testing regulations.
- Log, analyse and manage data infrastructure related problems in
order to identify and implement appropriate solutions.
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical officials
- Ensure appropriate and clear communication with various
- Recognise and explore innovative opportunities with the intent of
proactively improving the data products and the data engineering
- Ensure accuracy and compliance with the relevant requirements of
data engineering standards.
- Manage and monitor internal stakeholder relationships to align on
priorities, scope and timelines of requested products.
- Manage and monitor the performance of Data Science and Data
Analysis direct reports.